As it looks right now, we are planning a trip to Dunedin, FL, leaving on Thursday Feb 23 and returning on March 3. We hope to be at the house a couple of days, then drive down to Naples to visit Badi and Jean. We would like them to come back up with us to Dunedin for a couple of days and then we will come home.
I have to get mentally prepared for this. I have so much to do and I do not want to haul it down there with me. I don't work on it any way. So I am now preparing to leave and getting finished what is necessary. I want to do very little "packing" since we already have every thing we need down there. I may take a little food because whatever I buy there, I just have to haul back. I try to not keep much there in order to limit bugs. So, some fruit and veggies (Nasser just went to the Farmers' Market so I have a lot)...oh, I just remembered...he bought a "ton" of fresh herbs to put into the Torshi (sour relish) he made with eggplant. I have to wash and chop all of that!! Well, there's a project for today...
No comments:
Post a Comment