Thursday, January 5, 2012

I Did It!

I was having a heck of time trying to send photos from my iPhone to my email! Finally it occurred to me that my passwords in the iPhone had not been changed since the "hacker episode" so I made those changes. But it still wouldn't work. So I went into the settings and saw that the servers were set up in Andy's name with his passwords (it used to be his phone) so I corrected all of that to my emails and passwords. Still wouldn't work. So then I tried sending it to my original email of zohoury@bellsouth.net since the settings stated it was the primary account holder (couldn't figure out how to change that, but it is not important) and IT WORKED! So...here is a pic from my iPhone! I will post a couple of others later on.

Nazzi - Mom's (and my! )  kitty  :~)
You may have already seen this photo of Nazzi. I gave her to Mom in June 2011. Andy took her up to her when he drove up to Michigan for his prep class. Worked out great! She is a great pet for Mom because she talks back! But she can be a bit feisty at times. Watch out! She bites! She's got that look on her face in this pic! But she can also be very affectionate. Right now she is on vacay with Brian and Sarah Zender while Mom is in Colorado. Don't worry, Mom. She will remember you.

1 comment:

  1. Nice, will show mom today. See, it's not hard to keep up with this! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete