Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Visit to Columbus GA

While Mom was visiting over Thanksgiving, she and I made a short trip south to Columbus GA to visit Bryan, Stacy and the kids. Unfortunately, we missed seeing Bryan this time...he was busy working, for gosh sake!!! We had a great time visiting with Stace and the kids. Before the kids got home from school, we went out to a Mexican Restaurant nearby for lunch. Then we drove around a little, picked Mason and Catie B up from school so we could see that, then helped unpack a few boxes. I hope to go back again soon but will leave before rush hour so I can spend a full day there. They live very close to Calloway Gardens which has a butterfly zoo, hiking paths, etc. Here are a couple of pics of Mom and me with Mason and CB...

Mason, Aunt Lisa, Catie Bea  

Kids with Great Granma

No comments:

Post a Comment